- About BMHA
To assist our residents in attaining and maintaining a high standard for their quality of life. The Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority will provide services and opportunities associated with affordable, desirable, and secure housing to individuals and families. We will provide customer service, programs and amenities which are the best possible.
- The Purpose of the Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority is multi-faceted. It is our intention to create programs and provide services to our resident population and the broader Buffalo community within the parameters set by these overall goals:
- To provide safe, clean, affordable housing to residents of the City of Buffalo that will be considered housing of choice.
- To encourage and participate in strategic redevelopment of city's neighborhoods.
- To offer all residents equal access to desirable housing and communities.
- To foster a sense of purpose and pride that will encourage family self-sufficiency.
- To encourage tenant participation and involvement in BMHA operations and services as well as providing access to entrepreneurial development and employment opportunities.